Followers

Grab My Button!

Grab My Button!

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the digital kit, "Running and Jumping" by Vinnie Pierce.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Photo Carnival




These two pictures are my current favorites of Marley. The first was taken about 6 months ago in a waiting room at Scottish Rite hospital and the second was taken last week at Ronald Mcdonald house a couple hours before she had her spinal surgery.
She hasn't worn her glasses since shortly after the first picture was taken so its fun to see how different they look on her now! I also love that she is so relaxed and happy in both pictures. I on the other hand was a nervous wreck! Looking at these just reminds me how far she has come and makes me excited to see what amazing things she is going to do next!


This post was inspired by a photo carnival at Love that Max ( one of my new favorite blogs!)

4 comments:

  1. She's so cute in those little glasses. I love that they're pink!!

    And isn't this always the case: they're calm and cool and we're the ones freaking out?!! Some things are just so universal.

    Here's my favorite pic:
    http://www.imjustthatway.com/2010/11/my-favorite-photo.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those glasses! I want some for my daughter but they don't come big enough for an eight year old!

    Great photos of a beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! She is DELECTABLE!!!!! Those glasses rock! I am so happy to meet you both. And I am dying to give Marley a squeeze. :)

    ReplyDelete